VAICOM NO WORKS"there are currently no ATC recipients available."

mosqui

Good afternoon, I have a problem with VAICOM that does not work. The entire installation is correct, latest version of voice attack and vaicom pro community and module F 18 C. When I contact the ATC the sequence is correct but the message "there are currently no ATC recipients available. In addition, the radio menu appears although it is disabled in the configuration and easy communications appear on although in DCS they are off. It also does not recognize the module on the PTT configuration screen. I would appreciate help on the matter.

THIS IS IT:

9:15:10.917 TX1 | VHF AM: [ Air Traffic Controller ] ,  [ Inbound ]   
9:15:10.917 Constructing message... 
9:15:10.916 Have result, identified as command: Inbound
9:15:10.916 There are currently no ATC recipients available.
9:15:10.915 Captured sentence: inbound

Added log file

VAICOMPRO.log

Apologies, but something is wrong with your setup, when it can't detect the module. Obviously ATC will be unavailable because you are not connected. So, let's solve that first.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

Can i help me Max ?What thing must y do?

First try to shutdown VoiceAttack, and DCS. Then start DCS first, and then VoiceAttack. Test.
If you still have issues, close DCS, open VAICOM control panel, and check that the path to DCS is setup correctly. If no, fix, restart VoiceAttack and then DCS, test. If yes, open VAICOM control panel, and perform a "Lua reset". Restart VoiceAttack and DCS, test.
If none of these fix it. We'll do some more troubleshooting.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk