Warthog throttle radar slewing knob-axis bound to stick control with no way to change that

DST

Haven't flown the Gazelle in a while and just noticed not only my complete control settings for this module seemed to be erased since one of the last updates, but also the stick controls are bound to that little radar slewing knob of the warthog throttle with no way to delete or change that. I use the right throttle as collective and had that knob in use for athos sight movements, and would have it that way again. The knob axis movements even don't show up in the axis-controls in control setup options anymore. 

I7 8700K 3.7 GHz 32GB RAM NVIDIA RTX 3080 Rift S

Haven't flown the Gazelle in a while and just noticed not only my complete control settings for this module seemed to be erased since one of the last updates, but also the stick controls are bound to that little radar slewing knob of the warthog throttle with no way to delete or change that. I use the right throttle as collective and had that knob in use for athos sight movements, and would have it that way again. The knob axis movements even don't show up in the axis-controls in control setup options anymore. 
Search is your friend. They clearly stated in the update log that the controls settings were changed and had to be redone. Open controls settings and remove all axis settings for the copilot and gunner.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk