Offecial API Doc !

Raviar
Go to solution Solved by Grimes,

Hi there old friend

I guess this would be the only official documentation you might be looking for hope it helps 

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/scripting_engine/

• Like 1

CPU :Intel® Core i5-4690K CPU @3.50GHz 3.50GHz GPU :RX 580 Sapphire |RAM : 16GB | SSD 500GB & 1TB Samsung | Flight gear : T.16000 FCS Flight Pack

⚡ Wishlist :    F-117 Nighthawk  | F-14D Super Tomcat |  F-111 Aardvark | P-38M Lightning   ⚡

• Solution

IT

IS

A

WIKI!

They have disabled account creation because it is often a target of spam, but accounts can still be done by someone with admin access on it. All you have to do is ask. People make comments about this or that being missing*, very few of them actually ask for an account to contribute to the greater good, and even fewer actually make edits. 

* 95% of the time it is generalities of things missing and not specific examples. If someone links to a wiki page when asking a question or I myself am doing something with scripting and notice the page could use more details then I try to fix it. 

• Like 4

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum