Take screenshot from Voice Attack (PrtSc not working anymore)

Hello

I have a Voice Attack command defined to take a screenshot, defined as press "Print Screen" for 0.1s and answer "photo" as feedback. This has always worked for me, but not anymore. Physically pressing the PrtSc key in my keyboard does work.

In DCS I see that the command is defined in "UI Layer" - "Take Screenshot" as SysRQ and I can't see a PrtSc key to define instead. This is weird, but I think it has always been like that. System Request function is normally accessed from Alt+PrtSc, so I have also tried Alt+PrtSc in VA without success. Also, when I use Alt+PrtSc in my keyboard, it does not take a screenshot.

Anyone has this working in VA without redefining this key mapping in DCS?

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi escaner,

Don't know if this will help, I`m on steam and I use voice attack.  when I say "print", the command presses Rwin+F12 and does a screen print to a folder on my c drive.

Regards,

Mike.

20240128161915_1.jpg

GE Wings2.jpg           AMD Ryzen 5, 16 GB DDR4, AMD XFX Radeon RX590 8GB, 27" curved Samsung monitor.

Thanks for the reply, but that combo does not work for me in the standalone version. Maybe it is a Steam thing, I know it has its own screenshot system.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 hours ago, kitten40 said:

In order for me to get it to work, I had to completely delete the key command in UI Layer (mine said Apps). VA now does take the screenshot for me.

Do you mean leaving the "Make Screenshot" entry blank? If I do that, it won't take the screenshot with the keyboard either.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]