Troubleshooting help please

Hi, you have probably seen my recent posts relating to getting a ground engagement mission going. I have spent a long time today making the enclosed mission, but nothing much seems to happen. the various units are supposed to advance to contact and engage, I have set all weapons free but have left it running over 2 hours now and only a couple of the groups seem to have moved and there is no engagements occurring....I cant figure out why.....

Would someone who understands these things better than me take a look?

Many thanks

FOB_PERTH_Special_Operations_Command.miz

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

With missions like these it's usually also a good idea to mention what mods are needed to run it.

I've taken a look at it and I cannot figure out why your groups are not moving, so I placed a new group with 15 tanks down and they all started moving without issues.

Perhaps it's one of the mods causing some issues or something. Try to see if you can make the groups move but without mods.

OK, Thank you for takingthe time, I will likely just have to start again as removing the mods may not be easy...It was a friends mission and as far as I know, the mods are just related to the rather nice FARP. Building missions can be an exercise in frustration! 

All I want is a nice realistic battle going on, with units moving, shooting, artillery etc...

Thanks again...

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

OK< had a look at the mission. Something strange is going on. Some of the groups start to move, but not all the units in the group. Then they slow down, and then stop....Some of the groups never start moving. After about 10 minutes, I cant see anyone moving. I dont think its related to terrain as one of the groups not moving is placed on a large main road and no routes involve difficult terrain. And its both sides, red and blue....

Any ideas what would cause that? 

Going to try now with the FARP removed