Overriding the switch guards

Arink429

Hi.

For sim cockpits, if would be nice a feature/option directed to overriding the (virtual) guard actions, because the physical guard action do not have any electrical signal to export, but they actually prevents the switches to operate, so in a real cockpit their mapping are not needed. This option would allow actuating the switch without the need of lifting its guard first.
Thank you.

Edited by Arink429

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO WiFi AC / i7-8700K@5.0 GHz / 2xM.2 Toshiba OCZ RD400 1Tb / 4xCorsair 8Gb (32Gb) DDR4@3000 MHz / 2xGeforce GTX 1080 Ti + 1Geforce GTX 680 / SoundBlaster Fatal1ty / Windows 10 Home x64 / TM Warthog / TM TPR Pedals / Oculus Rift / Samsung UE32EH5000W

Joy2key only needs two presses to get the job done. Chain sequence, chain events lets you program the first sequence chain function (example button 12... UP position) to Open the guard, the second sequenc event will flip the switch. Since joy2key sees the on/off condition of the switch as two different buttons each position can have up to four chain, sequence events when activated. Your down position would be button 13, down posion of button and you just tell it to flip the guard switch down. In the P-47 to arm one bomb takes three different functions to arm a bomb. One one switch I'll get the ACTIVE UP button 12, to seq. 1- flip up guard, seq. 2- flip up switch, on the front Bomb panel, seq. 3- pull up the bomb arm lever on the left rear onsole up. Bomb Armed..... drop bomb......  DEACTVATE DOWN button 13, seq. 1- flips down the guard, seq. 2 lowers the arm lever. I use this to arm Left bomb, Right bomb and Belly Station. Easy Peasy... 

Improvise, Adapt, Overcome....... GySgt Highway.... 

Sempre Fortis