Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

How do I check my score after the mission?

I'm sure I'll keep everything, but I'll deduct points
I got all the targets on time, but it's still very emotional
How do I accurately identify where I got my points and where they were deducted?

10 minutes ago, narohous said:

I'm sure I'll keep everything, but I'll deduct points
I got all the targets on time, but it's still very emotional
How do I accurately identify where I got my points and where they were deducted?

There's a pdf scoring guide in the campaign docs folder you can reference to see where you gained/lost points.  It's a manual process so you'll have to figure out using the guide but it's usually pretty obvious.

1 hour ago, ChillNG said:

There's a pdf scoring guide in the campaign docs folder you can reference to see where you gained/lost points.  It's a manual process so you'll have to figure out using the guide but it's usually pretty obvious.

Is there any way other than predicting while looking at the pdf file?

1 hour ago, narohous said:

Is there any way other than predicting while looking at the pdf file?

Some stuff will be obvious - such as killing a target or not, losing a member of a strike package etc.  Other stuff you might have to deduce from what happened in the mission, but there will always be an audio cue if you screwed something up.  For example your wingman might say 'hey this is restricted airspace or the tower might tell you to return to the correct altitude.

Hey Guys!!! I completed Mission one, but my game froze as I quit the mission in Parking Space 8. I give myself an 80, because of mistakes in the Weasel part. How do I stay below 1,500' AGL and out of AAA range? Check out my radical landing and the tightest turn into a shelter I've ever made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K4lillJytY

Edited by Talvid

VR rig - stinkin' cool!

2 hours ago, Talvid said:

Hey Guys!!! I completed Mission one, but my game froze as I quit the mission in Parking Space 8. I give myself an 80, because of mistakes in the Weasel part. How do I stay below 1,500' AGL and out of AAA range? Check out my radical landing and the tightest turn into a shelter I've ever made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K4lillJytY

To stay out of AAA range make sure you are on the briefed attack heading from the IP, that should be keep you safe.  

To get the score for keeping below 1500 then you need to keep below this altitude during your attack run, only going above when you pop up to attack.

22 hours ago, ChillNG said:

To stay out of AAA range make sure you are on the briefed attack heading from the IP, that should be keep you safe.  

To get the score for keeping below 1500 then you need to keep below this altitude during your attack run, only going above when you pop up to attack.

I just played Mission 2.   I got my right wingtip shot off by a 57mm HE shell, but still managed to make it back and complete the mission. 

Is this a good score?: image.png

Does this mean I did everything right?

VR rig - stinkin' cool!

16 minutes ago, Talvid said:

I just played Mission 2.   I got my right wingtip shot off by a 57mm HE shell, but still managed to make it back and complete the mission. 

Is this a good score?: image.png

Does this mean I did everything right?

Yup that's max score, well done!

• Thanks 1