Scenery vs Mission Objects

LePiaf

Hi there, I am wondering what kind of object the Billboard on Stanley airport is. It is apparently no Scenery object. At least I couldn't remove it and it doesn't show on the map. Probably the same with the Whale, Orca etc... Some object which are not part of the scenery are appearing in a mission without that we could have any control of it. Or do we?

Does anybody know how to check which objects are sent into a mission without that we have any control or knowledge about it? Would it be possible to stop it?

Subsidary question, has anybody found a way to change the poster on the Billboard on the SA Map?

3 hours ago, LePiaf said:

Subsidary question, has anybody found a way to change the poster on the Billboard on the SA Map?

If you are talking about the one wich is part of asset pack and you can find in mission editor it's yes

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Thanks Morpheus, the one motorized in the asset pack would be good as well. My focus for now is the one that pops up on the Stanley Airport which, if I am not mistaking, isn't motorized.

14 hours ago, LePiaf said:

Thanks Morpheus, the one motorized in the asset pack would be good as well. My focus for now is the one that pops up on the Stanley Airport which, if I am not mistaking, isn't motorized.

I have not South Atlantic map so can't help you more, you have to find texture in files from this map.

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

5 hours ago, LePiaf said:

Thanks, I checked but haven't found anything, yet.

Is that a common thing on other maps as well to pop up objects on the map that are not a scenery object?

Not easy (impossible ?) sometime to find textures, I tried to find these of super carrier crew without success

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG