Mission 9: Missing VO?

I get a text message about 

Spoiler

the incoming a10's

but i don't get a VO for it ? 

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Posted (edited)

seemed too, i have to do it again ( i ran out of time 🙂 )  , if there was any VO for the

Spoiler

hogs

they weren't showing up in Voice or text ... also

Spoiler

-2 got shot down by AAA, so i guess i should have told him to anchor" here " before going in ?

Edited by speed-of-heat

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero

1 hour ago, speed-of-heat said:

seemed too, i have to do it again ( i ran out of time 🙂 )  , if there was any VO for the

Reveal hidden contents

hogs

they weren't showing up in Voice or text ... also

Reveal hidden contents

-2 got shot down by AAA, so i guess i should have told him to anchor" here " before going in ?

Spoiler

There is no VOs from Warthogs as they operate on different frequency.

As wingman is DCS ai-wingman it might be quite eager to get into trouble so it might be a good idea to give him order to stay high sometimes 

• Like 1

So replaying the mission, this time I don't hear either the return to cap nor jesters response, but I do hear 

Spoiler

The message about the hogs 

... 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, speed-of-heat said:

So replaying the mission, this time I don't hear either the return to cap nor jesters response, but I do hear 

Reveal hidden contents

The message about the hogs 

... 🤷‍♂️

I haven't checked the mission yet but it's quite propable that sound files haven't gone anywhere. VOs are behind the same triggers with the text so if text is shown the trigger must be ok.

But I'll take a look if there is something I could do about it.

On 5/6/2024 at 5:42 PM, speed-of-heat said:

Thanks!

Checked this too. I got the text messages and VOs and triggers are ok. There are some known problems with DCS skipping triggers especially with MT and low end computer hardware in situations where there are high performance needs in the mission. With your system specs it's definitely not the hardware but because you missed different VOs when replaying the mission it might be something to do with that problem. Still can't find anything broken with the triggers that I could fix.

No worries sounds like you have done all you can at this end. If I get any more I will let you know