F-16C Disabled

Hello, since last update I have lost my F-16 and can't get it back, I have tried McAfee anti virus still not accessible. I have tried to delete the F-16 from module manager but can't do that either. I have no mods installed. I don't get any notification on screen I just can't access the module.

I had the same issue with the F-15E but I got that back.

I have tried to repair, uninstall and reinstall DCS still no Joy. any help would be appreciated.

13 minutes ago, Mongo67 said:

Hello, since last update I have lost my F-16 and can't get it back, I have tried McAfee anti virus still not accessible. I have tried to delete the F-16 from module manager but can't do that either. I have no mods installed. I don't get any notification on screen I just can't access the module.

I had the same issue with the F-15E but I got that back.

I have tried to repair, uninstall and reinstall DCS still no Joy. any help would be appreciated.

is it missing in the editor or just not available ?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, freehand said:

is it missing in the editor or just not available ?

not available, the F-16 is in the list of planes to select but when I select it, it never loads. In the mission editor F-16 is in the list but it's greyed out.

Edited by Mongo67

3 minutes ago, Mongo67 said:

not available, the F-16 is in the list of planes to select but when I select it, it never loads.

That's a strange one if in the mission editor its the clock at the bottom of the editor. 

5 minutes ago, freehand said:

That's a strange one if in the mission editor its the clock at the bottom of the editor. 

In the mission editor there is a watch at the bottom, I can change skins and weapons on the F-16, but it is greyed out where you change type of aircraft.

51 minutes ago, Mongo67 said:

I have tried McAfee anti virus still not accessible.

What exactly do you mean by this?  If you have McAfee installed that would be the 1st thing I would look at as causing your issue (it is a common culprit).  Check if it has quarantined one of the F-16 files.  Even if you've added an exception for DCS now, if it quarantined a file before you did that, it won't put the file back.

I have looked and nothing is quarantined, but I have tried to select the F-16 file to skip the scan, but I can't select a file I can only select like a .dll file or something like that. I hope i am making since. 

I have real time scan turned off but I still can't access the F-16 after a fresh install.

• ED Team

Hi, 

please run a repair or verify if steam.

If you are on stand alone DCS please check the module manager to ensure you have not disabled the module. 

if you continue to have issue please contact support directly here 

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2