Mosquito Navigator using Jester 2.0 API

@Flappie @BIGNEWY

From https://store.heatblur.com/blogs/news/of-delays-and-progress-part-ii

"Longevity and versatility is at the core of JESTER 2.0, as he will be eventually able to support any number of crew members. The API and scripting support for JESTER 2.0 will also allow the community to mod him to their own desires, but also other studios and professional creators to incorporate him in their modules. He will be much more modular and adaptable, also in hindsight of our own future modules, like the A-6, where player and bombardier-navigator are seated side by side and require a whole new set of interactions." 

Is ED building the mosquito navigator IA from scratch? Or will it be based on existing Heatblur Jester 2.0 API saving efforts and time?

• Like 2

I7 3770K - 32 GB DDR3 - Nvidia RTX 4060 - SSD + NVME

• ED Team

It will be our own operator's AI for multi-crew with the mosquito, planned for the future. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, PIMAX Crystal

If the resources for the WW2 warbirds are reduced (or with low priority) doesn't make sense to do not overlap time and efforts with something already done?

Obviously I don't have the status of development for the mosquito navigator or Jester, but if it is in early stages or not started, could it be faster using Jester? Has ED evaluated use of Jester for other modules?

I7 3770K - 32 GB DDR3 - Nvidia RTX 4060 - SSD + NVME

• ED Team

Sorry but our navigator will use our own AI, there is no need to consider jester. 

Thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, PIMAX Crystal