Trim problem

Go to solution Solved by Yurgon,

• Solution

It's a bit odd that only one trim direction isn't working, but assuming you don't use a force feedback stick, make sure "Force Feedback" is unchecked in the game's options - that sometimes causes issues with trim when using non-FFB sticks.

If that's not it, can you please recreate the issue in a short track?

I find it a bit nauseating to watch tracks that were recorded in VR. Watching a whole startup sequence to wait for an event that takes place 10 or 15 minutes into the track, sorry, not gonna happen.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Yurgon said:

It's a bit odd that only one trim direction isn't working, but assuming you don't use a force feedback stick, make sure "Force Feedback" is unchecked in the game's options - that sometimes causes issues with trim when using non-FFB sticks.

If that's not it, can you please recreate the issue in a short track?

I find it a bit nauseating to watch tracks that were recorded in VR. Watching a whole startup sequence to wait for an event that takes place 10 or 15 minutes into the track, sorry, not gonna happen.

I loaded up DCS with the VR disabled to get you a new track file, when I did my trim input my view shot off to the left. Apparently it somehow got a double bind between my trim and my view controls but when I hit the input in the control menu it still listed it as a trim control. I cleared off all view control settings and now its working fine. Thank you

• Like 2