Replay Track bug.

Go to solution Solved by Zabuzard,

There's a strange bug in my replay tracks where my aircraft takes off with canopies open and chocks stuck on the wheels in complete silence, while every other aircraft seems to be fine.

Anyone else having this happen?

• Like 1

Are you using voice attack VAICOM ? It seems that the commands don't register in replay... I had a similar problem with the tomcat 

Edited by speed-of-heat
correction for clarity

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Are you using voice attack? It seems that the commands don't register in replay... I had a similar problem with the tomcat 
Don't confuse VAICOM with VoiceAttack. They're not related. VAICOM will break tracks as it doesn't use the radio menu, while VoiceAttack use keybinds.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Don't confuse VAICOM with VoiceAttack. They're not related. emoji6.png VAICOM will break tracks as it doesn't use the radio menu, while VoiceAttack use keybinds.
Cheers!

quite right i meant VAICOM

• Like 1

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

I don't use any of those.

It also wouldn't explain why my Chocks stay on and my canopy stays open.
No, the explanation is that tracks are a debugging tool, not really a reply tool. It's very buggy, the devs have other means to access it. A better replay/save system is in the works though.
Cheers!

• Solution
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, BlackBaron46 said:

Here you go. (Hopefully I uploaded it right!)

Thanks. It is because you are using mouse/head-tracking to control the Jester-Wheel for the startup. HB UI isnt fully track compatible yet. You either have to control it with the keyboard commands fully, or replicate all clicks that you made when flying the mission for real while it is replaying the track.

You can see that you are taxing and taking off with the entire aircraft being dead and offline. No power, no engines, no hydraulics, nothing. Jester is still in the startup phase and (correctly) thinks the aircraft is cold. So he isnt ready yet to copy your canopy movements. The wheel chocks are normally removed through the Jester Wheel as well, since the command for that was never send to the Ground Crew in the replay, they are still there.

R8GT5dW.jpeg

(The reason why the aircraft moves in the first place is because of EDs track system forcing the aircraft on the position it had in the real flight, regardless of what the simulation says)

Edited by Zabuzard
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Zabuzard said:

Thanks. It is because you are using mouse/head-tracking to control the Jester-Wheel for the startup. HB UI isnt fully track compatible yet. You either have to control it with the keyboard commands fully, or replicate all clicks that you made when flying the mission for real while it is replaying the track.

You can see that you are taxing and taking off with the entire aircraft being dead and offline. No power, no engines, no hydraulics, nothing. Jester is still in the startup phase and (correctly) thinks the aircraft is cold. So he isnt ready yet to copy your canopy movements. The wheel chocks are normally removed through the Jester Wheel as well, since the command for that was never send to the Ground Crew in the replay, they are still there.

R8GT5dW.jpeg

(The reason why the aircraft moves in the first place is because of EDs track system forcing the aircraft on the position it had in the real flight, regardless of what the simulation says)

I thought it might have had something to do with the jester UI. I did notice it was still visable in the cockpit in the track.

Is there a means of disabling the head track/mouse input for the UI in the settings?

Yes, you can disable both in the Special Settings. But again, it means you have to use the keyboard binds only to operate the wheel (for example the CW/CCW/forward/backward binds). Or you remember what you have clicked in the real flight and click that in the replay with your mouse as well 🙂