tobii eye tracker - complete failure

Infidel9

You're post is not very telling. What exactly is the problem? Maybe give a more detailed explanation.

Tobii (with Opentrack) works here with the latest Patch. With Gamehub - I don't know. I frickin' hate this piece of software......

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

My delan clip is glitching like mad since the new update, can hardly look at it.

Planes: A-10C/II - FC3 - F/A-18C - F-16c - F-5 - F-15E - F-4E

Helicopters: UH-1H Huey - KA-50 Black Shark - AH-64D

Maps: Sinai - Normandy 2.0 - Channel - Syria - Persian Gulf - South Atlantic

Extras: Supercarrier - WWII Asset Pack

PC SPECS: CPU, Intel i5 12600k | MOBO, MSI, MAG 760 TOMAHAWK | MEMORY, Corsair 64GB DDR4 |GRAPHICS CARD, RTX 4070 SUPER | PSU, 850W | Flight Stick, Logitech X-56 | Rudder Pedals, Logitech G | O/S, Windows 10, 64bit | Hard Drives, 2GB M.2

9 minutes ago, truebrit said:

My delan clip is glitching like mad since the new update, can hardly look at it.

Just as a data point, I'm using a Delan clip with TIR camera and I'm not seeing issues.  Not sure what camera you're using but I have seen reports that the newest TIR software is causing some people issues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, rob10 said:

Just as a data point, I'm using a Delan clip with TIR camera and I'm not seeing issues.  Not sure what camera you're using but I have seen reports that the newest TIR software is causing some people issues.

I'm using a PS3 camera with opentrack. It was fine until the update.

PC SPECS: CPU, Intel i5 12600k | MOBO, MSI, MAG 760 TOMAHAWK | MEMORY, Corsair 64GB DDR4 |GRAPHICS CARD, RTX 4070 SUPER | PSU, 850W | Flight Stick, Logitech X-56 | Rudder Pedals, Logitech G | O/S, Windows 10, 64bit | Hard Drives, 2GB M.2

16 minutes ago, Proxy404 said:

I'm using Tobii Eye Tracker 5. After the update DCS would not respond to Tobii at all. This solution worked for me:

Thanks, I just updated to the latest F10 fix and it fixed my IR.

Check the bin-mt folder in DCS World (or DCS Openbeta if you are still using that) and see if it contains the file headtracker.dll. If not, then look in the bin folder which should have a copy of headtracker.dll. Copy/paste headtracker.dll from bin folder to bin-mt folder. Restart DCS (making sure the Launcher is off in the Settings) and Tobii should then work OK.