X52 Precision slide zoom shake

Hi

DCS Black Shark

I have remapped my x52s precision slide to zoom in slow and zoom out slow. ( Directional axis).

However i am getting picture shake and have to keep adjusting the zoom until i can stop the shake!!

I have managed to search and found a solution for the rotarys when zooming and you have to create a deadzone of 10 to stop the picture shake.

I'm hoping there is a solution for the slider.

Regards

Yeah, it's not really something you can solve with a deadzone. What you'd need is some lowpass temporal filtering on the joystick output, but I don't know how to do this in software, it would probably require a driver hack. You could probably fix it using a capacitator and resistor to make a filter circuit if you don't mind some soldering inside your throttle.

For now I used the SST software to program zoom on the throttle mousewheel.

open the thruttle and clean the slider band (dirt) ..nothing more, nothing less

its spiking....

same for rotators

I feel a little shy doing this to my beloved X52 ;)

Can U post some small pics where and how to open it and howto clean it up?

Nothing big - just some words and 3-4 pics are appreciated.....

Greets

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

I had 3 x52, now one x52pro (which is custom and totally rebuild - selfmade mod) but i dont have pics.

Dont be afraid, do it slow, step by step..its not a big deal.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]