DCS CRASH 1.0.1,,,

Aviators

hello to everyone. I bought dcs black shark, so I install version 1.0 and I work, I install the patch downloaded from the following link http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=2364&scr=products&lang=en 1.0.1 and when I press play I FLY crashes, or rather windows vista tells me: dcs stopped working to end the program ... I have a ati radeon hd 4650, I disabled the catalyst AI with ati tray tools, but I do not know why I dcs crashes ... I have to do? please help me ..

ps: I have a hp laptop with 4 gb of ram and windows vista 32 bit, and processor quad core

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

This may sound like a strange question, but what kind of mouse do you have?

I've a buddy who has an MS Sidewinder mouse and DCS 1.01 crashes just like you described, when he has it attached.

If he plugs in his Logitech G5, DCS works fine.

It's a long shot, but if you've got a sidewinder mouse, try a different brand and report back with your findings...

I use a model of trust .. how can I solve this problem of the crash other ideas?

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

I tried without the mouse and does not work .. why 1.0.1 after the game I crash? where are the experts of the finished eagle dynamics? please help

Hi Aviators, seem like you did not have any of the "normal" problems, so to understand it a bit better please provide some more data about your system.

Please Run->DXDIAG and save the report, and attach it here.

And have a look in your Ka-50\Temp folder for files with the .CRASH extension - attach them (2 of the latest would be fine).

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

in TEMP folder I have not found anything ... however, when I fly and the game I crash my returns in the menu screen of debriefing and then close normally dcs ...

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Aviators

I wasn't able to see anything being very wrong in DXDiag.

All I can suggest for now is:

- Try change drivers (8.12 and 9.7 seems to be okai for many).

- Try reinstalling DirectX 9.0c

- Try Reinstalling the game + patch

- Remove all devices (USB / others) you dont need.

- Do a disk-check to check for errors. In cmd-prompt it's: CHKDSK C: /F

- If you ever had virus earlier, your windows *is* broken, you may need to reinstall Windows.

Hm, I dont haven much more ideas - sorry.

• Like 1

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

that driver, I recommend installing the ati card? that version?

so do i understand u right aviators?: DCS BS v1.0 works without any problems and only after installing the 1.0.1patch BS crashes? So imo your pc is not the problem.i think the patch is the problem. and btw if i have to disconnect my USB-devices to play the game i would give the BS-Disk my dog so he has a new toy ;) I ve never heard about a game where u have to disconnect USB devices to play the game.

Dont understand me wrong! I love DCS BS but if i would have so many problems like other players i would burn the disk.I read in the forum about so many problems and most time the problem is the Game and the less support.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://falcito.proboards.com/

is with 1.0 but I am party with 1.0.1 within the menu that not only makes me fly ... so I have to unplug all the usb ports (memory stick, mouse and internet) and insert the cd and start dcs? say so that it works?

thanks again

@Evil85: Any changes to a system that is "limping" may manifest itself as a problem with "that application". It's not an answer to wether the app itself is broken - it's just another symptom to the whole stack of symptoms.

Unfortunately it cant say wether it's the computer, os or the app.

@Aviators:

Yes, that should work.

I am having a bit of a problem understanding you - do you have a native language like Russian/German/French? Maybe someone else can answer some of your questions in that language - because I think we are struggeling with the communication here :)

excuse me ... I speak Italian, and English as a second language ... I can prove via a translator with the Russian / German, or French ..

I unplugged everything and insert the cd, it does not work ... that the video card driver ati radeon hd do you recommend to install that version?

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ati_catalyst_vista/

Edited by Aviators

Tez posted here - a fix that may work for you, together with a new driver:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=734623&postcount=11

Then you might try to install one of the ATI drivers. You must find this on the ATI web.

- First try 8.12

- Then if it does not work - uninstall 8.12 - use the cleaning tool

- Then try 9.7

i'm installing the driversweeper...

nothing to do .. I installed the drivers from the site dell'hp for my video card ati radeon mobility but nothing to do with the 1:01 I crash! cabbage I spent 40 euros for a game after a patch I did not start with ... but the technicians of the game, those who created and who created the patch, where they finished? matt wagner?

scusate from the vent after having spent 40 euros for a simulator that I like and I am not even part are very angry

Aviators, what are your regional settings? Have you tried to install 1.0.1a patch?

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

I installed the English version 1.0.1a or so I believe ... I bought the cd in italy and is in English ... I can just give the link for the patch 1:01 English and hotfixes? please