MSFFB2 pulling to the right.

Vapour

I've not played this in a while, I had the game uninstalled to do an OS install. I've installed the game again and installed the patch. Now the problem is when I press the trim button on my msffb2 stick then move the stick to that position and release the trim button it pulls to the right, even when I load the instant mission the stick is pulled to the right even before the mission starts.

When I do ctrl-enter the stick cursor is always to the right of the line no matter how I try to trim.

There are no keys duplicated for the trim or cyclic commands, the center trim option is unchecked (although I have tried it checked with no difference).

Anyone else had this?, I dont see this problem anywhere else, I know of another MSFFB2 owner with exactly the same problem.

As vapour has mentioned above.. i get the exact same issue has him.. would not mind getting back into this again, but with the stick doing this it is impossible to fly.

Asus P8P67-M Pro, i7 2600K@4.6Ghz, 4gb Vengence Ram, Gainward GTX 580 3gb Phantom, Win7 64 Ultimate, Warthog Control System.

Trackir 5 Pro, Saitek Combat Pedals.

Which is the old trim and which is the new?

I dont know which one to check off!

Uncheck the appropriate field in the gameplay menue on the lower right corner and you have the old settings.

I used to love her, but I had to kill her

I had to put her, six feet under

And I can still hear her complain

A tribute to BBetty and NNadja

:bye_3: