Ok, now it's time for me to rant

viper3two

Hve been using Paypal now for the majority of my On-Line shopping for close on 4 years and have never had a problem.

It's true that there is a risk when doing so, and I'm not 100% certain of any Rights of Recourse that you may have should the unforeseen indeed occur - Paypal site itself may offer answers there. I can only state that I have never had an issue to date :)

Thanks lolzzzzzz! you are right but I heard from someone that sometime the pay pal not give your money back and announce the case in other person favor then what can I do this case.

......then what can I do this case.

A Temper-Tantrum and subsequent appointment at the nearest Lawyer would be a Good Start........:P

Seriously - that's for you to Research and Decide. Unfortunately the chances of finding the answer you seek on a Flight SIM Forum are slight indeed ;)

That said - watch this Space. Someone might just have the answer you're looking for. Not me, unfortunately :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Another note on the risks thing with online shopping: when using a card you have the same protections and risks as you do when you use your card in a department store. People tend to worry about this whole "internet" thing and crackers intercepting your information - but the information is transmitted over the internet when you swipe your card at your teller's or the restaurant too! (Though in the case of using your own computer it becomes your own responsibility to ensure that your own computer isn't virus infested. :P )

What rights you have when a payment goes awry generally depends on your own bank. I only select cards that include insurance for online purchases, and if a vendor fails to deliver yet still charges your card you just go to your bank and request the charge to be reversed. There should not be a need to have the vendor "return" your money (although that is the first thing you should request if something happens).

I am unsure of how that all works with Paypal though, but generally speaking - if your card is involved, you will always have options through your bank.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester