Re-install

spike2450

Hi

Am upgrading to win-7 64 bit, as i'm going from the 32bit i will have to formay my hard drive. I've searched and found out how to de-activate the product. How do i re-install is it possible to download again or will i have the original download still on my pc which i should copy to disc first. and what will this file be called etc?? all help is appreciated.

Regards

Hi

Am upgrading to win-7 64 bit, as i'm going from the 32bit i will have to formay my hard drive. I've searched and found out how to de-activate the product. How do i re-install is it possible to download again or will i have the original download still on my pc which i should copy to disc first. and what will this file be called etc?? all help is appreciated.

Regards

The two files which you originally downloaded and installed with, the data1.cab - CAB Archive and the setup.exe file - can just be placed in any folder and written to disc.

When you wish to reinstall, just run the setup.exe from the disc and you're good to go. Will install - just ensure relevant files are always in the same folder.

Alternatively you can just download the files again from your account over at the DCS site.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'