Happy New Year

Hi folks,

I wish all of you a happy new year. May all your wishes and dreams come true.

I also want to thank you all for your help and support, your suggedtions in becoming a better pilot regarding Black Shark and the funny chats with you all. Very kind and sympathetic members in this forum.

See ya naxt time. Chatting and simming together.

Regards,

Endo R

I used to love her, but I had to kill her

I had to put her, six feet under

And I can still hear her complain

A tribute to BBetty and NNadja

:bye_3:

Also, big thanks to ED for producing LO and DCS. Big thanks to Matt for making this possible ;) ( I kno lo us old lol but still) and thanks to everyone onforums for support and mods. There is no better customer company relationsin the world. Happy newyears to everyone and may god bring these forums, Matt, ED good things haha sadly Its only 830 here. Bit he'll HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! (sorry for bad spelling and grammar, on itouch)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z97-A/ i7-4790K/ Hyper 212 EVO/ 16GB RAM/ GTX1080 Strix OC/ Supernova 750/ X-55/ TiR

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist