Simmod Skin Problem

Sarge55

I've not seen this before. I searched the forums etc and I couldn't find anything. I installed the A-10 Simmod and all seems fine until I checked the external view.

MulticolorA-10.png

I did try different shadow settings as I saw in other threads this seemed to work for others. Re-installed a couple of times. But no luck.

Looks kinda funky but I'd rather have something a little more Military. Any suggestions? :helpsmilie:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

OK, I found one mention of another fellow having an issue which was similar to mine in another forum and he mentioned A-10-1.0, that got me looking.

Apparently, there are more than one version and the one that's worked for me is the A-10-1.0.rar which is found in the APR 2808 SIMMOD A-10A Model.zip. I cleaned out all the other mods and installed the A-10-1.0 and it worked. It was the APR 2109 SIMMOD A-10A MODEL LOF MODMAN7 which would not install correctly.

Thanks for those that took the time to check out my issue.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog