Two questions.

Esac_mirmidon

Is something different with Track Ir now in Fc 2.0?

I can´t zoom in and out.

I have a Saitek X-45. In game options the simulator recognize my thrust slider ok but in game there is no response to my thrust movements.

Are the default keys different from FC 1.12 ?

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Is something different with Track Ir now in Fc 2.0?

I can´t zoom in and out.

I have a Saitek X-45. In game options the simulator recognize my thrust slider ok but in game there is no response to my thrust movements.

Please make sure:

1. Track IR zoom axis is assigned correctly and active in TrackIR software.

2. Throttle axis is set up for the aircraft you are actually using.

picture.php?albumid=243&pictureid=1732

Thanks Ulrich. The thrust question is solved. Assigned for each aircraft in the keys control panel and now works perfect.

But the zoom question remains unsolved.

In FC 1.12 and BS works perfect.

But when i try to do the same in FC 2.0 i can´t make it work. Only a minimal zoom movement. It is configured by default, the same as in Black Shark.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Problem solved, it seems that you must assign Z axis to zoom view instead the default game assign for this Track Ir axis.

And repeat the same operation for every plane.

Anyway i find the default view position a little up. I feel more confortable looking a little more down and out than the default view.

Maybe i could find a file to edit for modify the default view position and zoom.

Thanks again Ulrich for this awesome work and please, sleep something today, you and ED team deserves it well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did this work properly for you? When i assign Z azis to "zoom" i get only minimal movement, (same as if i had left at default). Its not HW as my trackIR works perfectly in BS and LOMAC.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

The Sisifos solution was not necesary in my case, but maybe will work for you.

Remember that you must edit Zoom View in every plane to work correctly.

Choose Options/Controls then the airplane, and then Axis Commands. The last option is Zoom View. Clic and Axis Tune, move your head with your Track Ir device ON forward and after until the game recognize your axis.

That´s all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Remember that you must edit Zoom View in every plane to work correctly"

I have only flown the A-10, (and only modified its setup), so far. Could this be it? Change EVERY plane?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals