First Weekend Likes/Dislikes

I think the server controlled pre-set payloads are a good thing in a way...

You can balance missions and allow more realistic payload options, instead of all F15s running around with 8 actives for example as we saw in FC1....

So whats wrong with 8 AMRAAM load? (back then they didnt even garauntee a single kill per flight)

Do you remember you posting this?

ETs! More ETs!

At appears that the plane can also carry them in the back pylon as well!

Your standards depends on occasion heh? ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Neg, the way it works is that each plane has a set number of payloads that appear when you go to the maintenance option in game and these CANNOT be changed. You can only add one custom payload per plane and this will be the 'default payload'. You set this default payload in the mission editor by highlighting it in the payload editor. What ever payload is highlighted is the default when you load in the mission.

I found a file that had the payloads for the Ka-50(in FC2) but not for the rest of the flyables. I'll keep looking though. It's gotta be there somewhere, Honestly it makes sense to select few different payload options in the mission itself. For a night mission give a player a bunch of LLTV options on the 25t for instance rather than the 1 alternative that they will be given.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

I found a file that had the payloads for the Ka-50(in FC2) but not for the rest of the flyables. I'll keep looking though. It's gotta be there somewhere, Honestly it makes sense to select few different payload options in the mission itself. For a night mission give a player a bunch of LLTV options on the 25t for instance rather than the 1 alternative that they will be given.

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common\Rearm.lua

might be the file you guys are looking for, though I do believe it might be just client side has I haven't tested anything about changing value and trying it in MP.

Inside the file on line:

747 = SU-27

1282 = SU-33

1918 = MIG-29

2305 = MIG-29C

2690 = A-10

3175 = SU-25

3710 = SU-25T

4308 = F-15C

Edited by Cougar

sigpic4165_1.gif

attachment.php?attachmentid=36435&d=1266786388