Track-ir in DCS problem!!!!

Predator-78

Hello, I have a big problem!

Using the Track-IR 5 to play both Balck and Shark Lock On FC 2.0, I noticed starting the Black Shark mortgage my Track-IR does not work, stays on, but does not move his head inside the cockpit of KA- 50.

I did a test with the software Track-ir and function perfectly, even while using the simulator Flamming Cliff 2.0 works well. Not only work with DCS, what can I do, help me please !!!!!!

Firma DCS.png

I had the same when I started DCS and track ir with different "security levels" Don´t know what it is in english. The Vista or windows 7 executable security thing. Both run as admin or both on normal level.

If that wasn´t the problem I´m sure the text below mine will help you soon :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had the same when I started DCS and track ir with different "security levels" Don´t know what it is in english. The Vista or windows 7 executable security thing. Both run as admin or both on normal level.

If that wasn´t the problem I´m sure the text below mine will help you soon :)

I started the application "run as administrator" but the same Track-ir did not work.

It 'very strange because it works with other games!

Firma DCS.png

Using the Track-IR 5 to play both Balck and Shark Lock On FC 2.0, I noticed starting the Black Shark mortgage my Track-IR does not work, stays on, but does not move his head inside the cockpit of KA- 50.

I did a test with the software Track-ir and function perfectly, even while using the simulator Flamming Cliff 2.0 works well. Not only work with DCS, what can I do, help me please !!!!!!

I'd suggest a good bank to get a mortgage. :D

CPU: Intel i7 2770k 3.4GHzTB@ 4.3GHz

MB: P8Z77-V LE Z77 Socket 1155

Memory: Corsair 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 2000MHz XMS3

GFX: GeForce GTX 760 2GB

HD: Samsung 850 Pro SSD 256GBx2/830 Pro 128GB/WD1TB-BEx2

PSU: Antec TruePower Trio 800W

Monitor: 2x ASUS VE247 2ms 1920x1680 native

Input: Saitek X52 + Pro Flight Cessna Rudder/Wacom intuos tablet/3D Mouse/TrackIR 5

Sound: Logitech G35 Surround Headphones

Hope you're not trying to play both games with TrackIR at the same time ? It's a no no, you know!

CPU: Intel i7 2770k 3.4GHzTB@ 4.3GHz

MB: P8Z77-V LE Z77 Socket 1155

Memory: Corsair 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 2000MHz XMS3

GFX: GeForce GTX 760 2GB

HD: Samsung 850 Pro SSD 256GBx2/830 Pro 128GB/WD1TB-BEx2

PSU: Antec TruePower Trio 800W

Monitor: 2x ASUS VE247 2ms 1920x1680 native

Input: Saitek X52 + Pro Flight Cessna Rudder/Wacom intuos tablet/3D Mouse/TrackIR 5

Sound: Logitech G35 Surround Headphones