Cannot Trim Cyclic

Comieodor

Hello All.

Im sure this problem must have arisen in the past, but I can't for the life of me find any reference to it (Also when you Search the word "Trim" you just get given the Forums as they appear normally:smilewink:)

I'm using a Siatek X45 to fly and also have a Logitec G25 connected for additional buttons on the gear shifter.

The Trim Key is mapped to "Fire-C" (Button 8 ) on the stick, however when I push it, the Cyclic doesn't Trim to that position.

I hear an audible "click" from the game when I depress the switch, and another when I release it, but no effect.

Its worth noting that its only the cyclic that won't trim, I tested with the resposes window open (alt-enter) and rudder trimming is ok.

My first thought was that it was the new reset to centre logic in the patch (my stick has some play in it an maybe it can't find the centre properly), however setting it back to the pre-patch method fails to rectify the problem.

Any ideas?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Holy crap - thanks.

I read that in the manual (I have G25), but my trim was working fine so I forgot about that information thinking I wasn't effected. I was using training area for days and the trim was working good. Decided to go to missions and instant action. Trim didn't work? :(

Fix with the config change in the file - thanks a lot.

Weird how the FFB = true issue didn't effect the training area.

Sim Rig || Pics 2010 |

PC 2019 || 8600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX2080ti OC | 32GB RAM @3000 | 500GB SSD | Win10 64bit |

PC 2010 || 2600K @ 3.4GHz | Zotac GTX680 | 8GB RAM | Win7 64bit Ultimate SP1 |

Cockpit || Joystick: T.16000M | Pedals: Logitech G25 | Throttle & Collective: Logitech Attack3 Modded | Button Box: G25 Shifter |

Cockpit || HP Reverb VR | Custom Frame & Seat | 3x Bass Shaker | 2:1 Game Sound | 2x Rear Head Rest Speakers Comms/Music |