Integrity Check Fail

Sel94

Hmmm, you may have to Edit the Registry Key FullerGer mentioned.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\path &

HKEY_USERS\Software\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\path

To show where the current installation of FC2 is now.

This is awkward isn't it?

Nate

Hmmm, you may have to Edit the Registry Key FullerGer mentioned.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\path &

HKEY_USERS\Software\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\path

To show where the current installation of FC2 is now.

This is awkward isn't it?

Nate

Everything is fine until after LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2. There is noe /path & HKey_USERS. After FC2, there is keys thenLicense0, License1, or settings.

I do not get anything below GUI. There is no line leading from FC2 to 1.1. I have LOMAC installed on my computer from the disc, so I don't know what's happening. I don't know how to take a pic to show you but if you tell me I will. Do I have to have 1.1 installed in the new folder as well?

Edited by Sel94

To save time(and a dumb question) just look at your picture and take out everything to do with LOMAC under Gui. There is no Lock On 1.1 for me. Should I try reinstalling it? Maybe there is a better way to do this? I don't know.

Hey guys, I had an idea. I need the patch but I can't get it to go on my new install, so what if I did this -- I reinstall FC2 to my programs file.(which means I get unclean version)Then, I delete everything in the FC 2 folder and paste everything into it from the clean install in the clean folder. Would that work?

Never mind. I made the path magically appear and change and I have no idea what I did. Anyway, thanks for all the help!

Edited by Sel94