Virtual Falcons F-16A Trainer

PublicModPreview.jpg

This mod adds the ability to fly the F-16A with a skinned Tail. It will use the F-15C cockpit and will NOT overwrite the F-15C.

It also adds full 6DOF for every aircraft.

This mod is fully compatible with every other mod which doesn't modify the db_countries.lua or view.lua/server.lua.

With this, you can fly the F-16A on the Virtual Falcons Public Server.

Downloads:

files.lockon.ru

www.virtual-jabog32.de

www.lockonfiles.com

Jack

Edit: If you have the same problem Mastiff describes in the next posts, make sure to follow the important steps as said in the readme !!!!!

Edited by FullerGer

Thank you sir. But which version? FC1 or FC2?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

is it going to mess up the 6d0f from a10 simmod?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

well to late now all the 6dof a10a, F-15, su27 combined mod does not work any more.

:(

also cant get it to unpause.

Edited by Mastiff

does not work with Gozerz 6dof mod or the combined a10a, F15, su27, I ran it with installed and uninstalled through modman.

Also when I installed it with mod man I run the quick mission and it won't unpause.

So not working for me...:(

I'm sure its something small I love the F16 so I do want to get this working.

Edited by Mastiff

I run the quick mission and it won't unpause.

That's a LockOn caused Bug. There was a solution, but I don't remember in the moment.

Perhaps someone else know it.

Edit: One reason might be, that you haven't copied the control files as said in the readme. Make sure to do that !!!

Edited by FullerGer

ok did all that but still can't unpause, it shows its working, i see the pit but stuck in game paused screen.

That's a LockOn caused Bug. There was a solution, but I don't remember in the moment.

Perhaps someone else know it.

Edit: One reason might be, that you haven't copied the control files as said in the readme. Make sure to do that !!!

it was something simple like reading the README.TXT!!! lol

copy the controls from f15 folder to the f16a folder duh! :thumbup:

I'd say the way thing are looking we will be in an F16c plane in FC2 with all the bells and whistles A2A and A2G SEAD and GBU's 10,12 with Camera mfd from the A10 working with agm and gbu 10, 12 in the near future?

bd4cafbf.jpg

Hehe, it's impossible until now.

This F-16 is an aerobatic trainer for the Virtual Falcons Aerobatic Display Team, so it is not designed to carry weapons.

But I didn't want to modify LockOn that much, so I decided, not to disable weapons. But you can just aim and fire weapons, you can fire with the F-15C (cockpit).

Man....I was looking forward to creating single player missions with an A/G SEAD capable F-16.

So really only A2A is capable ?

How hard would it be to add A2G ?

intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz + Corsair H100 in push-pull / Asus Maximus V Formula mobo / 16Gb Gskill Ripjaw Z ddr3 1600 / evga 690 GTX 4gb / 1 TB WD caviar Black 7200 rpm sata HDD + 80GB Corsair F80 SSD + 2x Corsair 60Gb Force3 SSD / TM Warthog HOTAS-G940 Peddals / Corsair 1200 AX gold PSU / Windows 7 64 bit OS / 27" Qnix 2710 @ 2560 x 1440 120hz PLS Monitor & 23" acer touch screen with Helios/

some one would have to make diffrent cockpits for diffrent modes A2G say we call it F16D

and so on using the verious cockpits but we will never get the AGM 88 to work.

Man....I was looking forward to creating single player missions with an A/G SEAD capable F-16.

So really only A2A is capable ?

How hard would it be to add A2G ?