Virtual platform not allowed? WHY???

Rhinox

....what is not explicitely forbidden, is allowed...

Seriously - who informed you/told you that? I'd be demanding a refund for any charge pertaining to that particular piece of info ;)

.......Otherwise, how would you know you are doing something illegal? You would have no chance to find it out...

At the risk of generalizing, Applicability of the Law of Interpretation with due regard to the relevant principles of Common Law pertaining to the issue at hand (As opposed to Statutory Law):

As such, your Argument that 'If it's not in the EULA it's not applicable' is doomed to fail......I'll try and make this really simple: The EULA is the 'Statute'. Mr A and B have an argument relating to the contents thereof, said argument which is settled by an independant arbitrator. The verdict of the independant arbitrator (legally binding on both parties) is the 'Common Law' aspect.

With me thus far? Your argument is thus that as the verdict is not contained within the EULA from which the dispute arose, it's accordingly not valid.....Wrong! Any further disputes/interpretation of the EULA will be done with due regard to the EULA as primary source, as well as all 'Common Law' decisions pertaining to the specific EULA. And do not make the mistake of burdening the 'Common Law' with a degree of lesser importance......;)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'