Sound loss during transition from A-10C single player to Multiplayer

Scabbers

I have noticed that after exiting Single player (I.E to make a options change) then starting multiplayer. I lose all sound in the game. I exit and restart and sound is back. By all sound i mean I lose the gui and sim sound. no clicks nothing till I restart.

Has this been reported already?

Now where is that speed brakes control again?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

mutliplayer is very early WIP

however it is playable , very basic format , sounds work fine for me in MP, but there is reports of some sound issues with gattling, all WIP though.

Did you read what i posted? honestly:joystick:

The sound works fine unless I exit single player and start multiplayer. then i have no sound. I close Multiplayer and restart and I have sound. it is an issue between the transition from exiting single and starting multi....

Now where is that speed brakes control again?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did you read what i posted? honestly:joystick:

The sound works fine unless I exit single player and start multiplayer. then i have no sound. I close Multiplayer and restart and I have sound. it is an issue between the transition from exiting single and starting multi....

never had a problem switching from sp to mp with audio , however its all WIP..

Edited by diveplane

• ED Team
I have noticed that after exiting Single player (I.E to make a options change) then starting multiplayer. I lose all sound in the game. I exit and restart and sound is back. By all sound i mean I lose the gui and sim sound. no clicks nothing till I restart.

Has this been reported already?

Please, provide a dcs.log from Temp folder, after getting no sound in MP.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.