Enhanced Reflections?

Does anyone know of a mod or, at least, how to mod the reflections so they are more pronouced (or noticeable). I'm using the "no scratches" mod and some of the reflections are so faint that they're barely noticeable (almost like flying without plexy in the canopy). Surely there are some texture files that contain the reflected image of the cockpit for each aircraft. I would think raising the intensity levels in photoshop would make the reflections more enhanced or "existent". Any help here?

Well, This isnt exactly what you're looking for, But perfectly does the job just as well, if not, twenty times better.

There are several mods out there that Remove the scratches on the canopy when you have reflections enbaled, so that you could still see the typical reflections and such, but not the scratches which may give you a big FPS hit, or may be graphically renderred incorrectly because of your card/drivers.

http://www.lomacfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=127#cat

First file: "Canopy with no scratches"

KuostASigcopy.png

Sweet! Thanks TekaTeka. And thanks KuostA, but that's the mod I'm already using. TekaTeka, will your mod have the scratches removed as well or will it be compatible with the "no-scratch" mod?

Thanks again.