1.21 in, F15C aircraft and Soviet-made aircraft, there is such a big gap between it?

wangfei

1.21 in, F15C aircraft and Soviet-made aircraft, there is such a big gap between it?

Have to say is a very good LOKON paramilitary games, as many of the world, and I liked the Air Force fans, and I have been playing LOCKON more than 6 years of it, from 1.0 to 1.21, I have played every version of , in 1.12, the game all the fighters are very balanced, but now 1.21 in the performance of the aircraft's missile gap is too large, 120C and 120B, with the R77 we have made a detailed comparison; result is R77 performance and 120C, 120B compared with the full is not the product of the same era, F15 and all the stronger in many Soviet aircraft, would like to ask about the reality of Soviet-made aircraft is so bad? I think not. Hope to re-value the company set ED air superiority fighter game fairness. I do not know if, like me, feel the Soviet machine enthusiasts have this feeling.

CNAF * HJ_908/wangfei

Thats the way it is in real life. Do a bit of a research about what aircraft are really in service, and their missiles. Avoid vapourware sensationalism.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P