AUTOPILOT SWITCH?

dsawan

There are two ways to engage the Low Altitude Auto-Pilot (LAAP), via the throttle quadrant A/P engage button or the left throttle button.

The LAAP will only engage when EAC is armed and the aircraft is within the appropriate bank and pitch limitations for the desired LAAP mode (Path, Alt/Hdg, Alt).

I thought it was the "a" key?

HAF 932, Asus P6X58D-E, Intel i7-920, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair Dominator 6GB, WD 1TB HDD, Sapphire 5870 Vapour X 1GB, (1 x iiYama E2410HDS 24" LCD), Nothing OC'd: Saitek X52 Pro Flight Controller, Logitech G27 Race Controller, Logitech G15 Keyboard, TrackIR 5(w/pro clip), Windows 7 64bit.

Actually, this seems to have changed in Beta 3, the previous versions used "1" for LAAP engage, but Beta 3 now defaults to the "a" key.

Everyone should just get a TM WH and not have to deal with the keyboard anymore to do things. :) heh

• Like 2

Still getting to grips with an x52 Pro, using it default out of the box. I must look into how the dam thing works one of these days.

HAF 932, Asus P6X58D-E, Intel i7-920, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair Dominator 6GB, WD 1TB HDD, Sapphire 5870 Vapour X 1GB, (1 x iiYama E2410HDS 24" LCD), Nothing OC'd: Saitek X52 Pro Flight Controller, Logitech G27 Race Controller, Logitech G15 Keyboard, TrackIR 5(w/pro clip), Windows 7 64bit.

Everyone should just get a TM WH and not have to deal with the keyboard anymore to do things. :) heh

+1 :D

"Eject eject eject! Say goodbye, a**hole."

"Eject eject eject! Goodbye, a**hole!" :megalol:

i7 980x, Corsair H70, Asus Rampage 3 Extreme, 6Gb Corsair Dominator GT, 2x 6990 Crossfire, OCZ Vertex II 60Gb, 2x WD Caviar Black 1Tb, X-Fi Fatal1ty PCI, G19, Roccat Kone+, HOTAS Warthog, TrackIR 5 + Trackclip Pro