no details showing in payment information window

markturner

Hi, I cannot retrieve my serial number from the payments information section. I am logged in correctly, as I have access to the download for the product ( have downloaded and installed the new beta) and it says I am logged in, but nothing shows in the payments. Cant figure it out..

I have a feeling that this may be related to me having to change my log in details to match so i could access the beta forums. the last times I just patched up my beta installs, so it did not ask me for the serial number, however this time it was afresh install, due to a PC upgrade. I have tried the various combinations of password and log in that I can remeber and none seem to work. What can I do about getting the correct details? Looking on the main support ticket page for DCS, it says I need the transacation ID, which i dont have as its in the payment details section I cant access.

Hopefully someone can help me out, as I dont fancy having to buy the software again...

Cheers, Mark

Edited by markturner

i7 950 4.2ghz, 6GB Corsair 1600 hz, GTX580, Asus Sabertooth, Win 7 64 bit. 260.99 drivers

Didn't keep the email? Tsk tsk. :)

Did you have an account at the LockOn site? They merged the website accounts recently and some accounts were renamed if the email addresses didn't match. Try logging in with your username with a "1" (one) appended to the end of it.

You don't need to be logged in to be able to download the software, by the way, so that's no indication that it knows you've purchased it.

Thx for the reply buddy, I dont have a problem downloading the software, I have installed it, and it asks for the serial when i try and run it the first time. I dont have an account at the lock on site.

seems like I am in a bit of a catch 22 situation...

cheers, Mark

i7 950 4.2ghz, 6GB Corsair 1600 hz, GTX580, Asus Sabertooth, Win 7 64 bit. 260.99 drivers

Have you tried using the password recovery form with any usernames or email addresses you might have used?

Failing that, the only thing I could suggest is to log a support request asking very nicely if they could please try to track down your purchase. You can use your credit card statement to determine when you made the purchase, although this will probably only be approximate: the site says I purchased the beta on the 5th of October but the transaction in my credit card statement is dated the 7th. The description is: WWW.LOCKON.RU CURR LOCKON.RU

It's possible some data may have somehow gotten mucked up when the site accounts were merged, so maybe they know just what to look for.

OK, I have retrieved passwords for all email addresses and all accounts show no payment information. I purchased black shark, A-10 and the manual, all online and now I can find no record of my transactions. Very frustrating and no doubt very slow and difficult to resolve via email with a foreign company. Is there no one from the company who monitors these forums who I can deal with directly?

Cheers, Mark

i was able to retrieve my password yesterday with the method i stated but now my account has gone to hell. i sign in, it those not say i am logged in, and some times it sends my to the russain site. i can see my serials anymore

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

im getting this also. It says im logged in then I go to files and it says im logged out and wont let me see my serial key which i need to find since my old PC went to pot. Yes ive tried resening my password and im able to change the password but still cannot get to my serial.

I also randomly get sent to the russian site. Please please please help.

I have a support ticket open but its not being answered. :helpsmilie:

I just checked the site and had the same thing - ignored my attempt to login.

I deleted all cookies for the digitalcombatsimulator.com website and retried and it worked without any issues. Maybe they changed something and old cookies are confusing it?

If your browser doesn't easily let you delete cookies for a particular site, you can just delete all of them. Just means you'll need to log into any sites which you normally are automatically logged in to.

Andy I just tried something on Firefox that cleared up the problem.

I went into the Tools/Options/Privacy/Settings

The box that shows up has one section for History and one for Data.

I checked all the Data boxes, closed Firefox and restarted.

When I went to the DCS main page, my password was no longer autofilled in the login box. I entered it, and got the confirmation text that I was logged in.