f15 is complicated

That is the most wrong thing I've ever heard.

Do you think the USAF has their pilots shooting missiles before they can fly the plane?

Learn to fly, and I mean LEARN TO FLY YOUR AIRCRAFT first, then worry about avionics other than your speed/altitude/aoa gauges. Once you are confident in handling the aircraft, fighting becomes easier.

Besides, you aren't learning any avionics whatsoever with easy avionics on.

Thats just the way I prefer to learn and I have easy avionics off

It means you don't know how to fly ;)

I tried it and it didn't seem that difficult to fly,had a couple of stalls but got out them and what does it mean when I hear minimum speed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Really? When you say navigate are you following your HSI, and HUD displays- or are you hitting F10 every few minutes?

Like I said- you do what you want. But the majority of active participants on this forum is comprised of pretty serious hobbyists- at worst.

If you don't seem like you care to learn much of anything, but still ask a bunch of really simple questions...... well.. I'll just say expect a certain level of grief. Or- expect an answer that you don't understand at all.

No one is telling you these things to make you feel bad.

We simply have the experience and I can tell you that 'the way you choose' is the wrong way. Mind you, you might not care - for some people this is enough. If you want to seriously get into it, then your way will just take longer and be more frustrating.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

This aircraft has got to have the hardest learning curve.I think I read over the 20 pages in manual and still don't understand a thing.I seem to keep getting shot down and can't even get close to a target.

any advice,whoo hoo my new rig is on its way

You've got the best fighter in FC2.0 dude...good luck with Russian fighters in FC2.0!

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

Really, the F-15C isn't that hard to use. It just takes a different view of perspective. Yes, of course you can't master it in 2 hours or such, but it takes some primitive steps to achieve the basic combat needs and surely, your own combat style will evolve out of it. The F-15, firstly, is nearly as maneuverable as the Su-27 and equal to the MiG-29 (almost). For me, try to dogfight first, and then dive into BVR. Dogfighting really improves your missile evasion skills and is helpful when developing your own tactics. And the DACT missions are very helpful when training. Just pop right in and have a down-to-the-dirt dogfight with MiG or whatnot. Plus, I've never taken a peek in the F-15 manual, and I'm fine with blowing aircraft out of the sky in the campaign. Oh, an if it really is impossible, focus on the Su-25T. It'll let you appreciate the F-15's maneuverability.

-Andrew (Revalence)

Edited by revalence