Mirage F1 for ED team

Hello,

In one of posts your team memeber said this :

[quote name=Give us flight manual and weapons delivery manual at least. There is one of the major problems with such planes as Mirage-2000.

Olgerd]In any case if we want to model complex and close to reality avionics systems, manuals and tech descriptions are highly recommended.[/Quote]

Now Mirage-2000 familiy manuals and detailed technical informations are strictly classified and any civil or military who will make them public risks the prison in France.

However the Mirage F1, the 3D model which is made by knelknel (retired french Mirage F1 pilot) isn't classified.

Here is the link to the Mirage F1CZ fligt and operational manual.

It's a payable one and it costs 20 $.

http://www.flight-manuals-on-cd.com/MIRAGE.html

IMHO you can use it to make Mirage F1 flyable by humans not only the AI.

You'll find manuals for F/A-18 A/B/C/D, Harrier as well as F-14 A/D on this site.

Thank you for reading this.

• ED Team

Thank you.

We have F-18A/B/C/D/E/F and (T)AV-8B flight manuals. And I know about this site (and this manual). But the problem I described in the another thread that we have very few info about weapon delivery procedures for these planes. We are not plannig to make these aircrafts right now, but I know how hard it could be to find something really usefull for particular delivery procedure or symbology/switchology logic when it needed. So I am constantly searching, bying, scanning etc... any real documents regarding modern jets and helicopters. Any gifts from comunity are highly welcome. Thank you again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.