Crimean Air Wars - Mission 1

The FF incident was the fault of the pilot who was shot down. He was flying in an avenue and at an altitude he wasn't supposed to be in. He didn't respond to interrogation, and oh... he was drunk. The enemy fighters were strangely using the same IFF frequencies as us, so it was bound to happen.

Play Hard - Play Fair

Squadron Leader "DedCat"

169th Panthers - http://www.169thpanthers.net

I'd also like to add that if the match started on time on the right server we would not have had to drag in someone who was not prepared for the mission. Sending in enemy aircraft on the same team was allways going to create a disaster.

Fortunately for JaBog they were never forced into a predicament like that.

Hopefully GreyGhost. The mission editors will take DedCat's advice and whilst there is a truce between US and Russian forces place them on the same team. Put ULM forces which for Russia are legitimate targets as enemy. This would make a lot more sense. Wouldnt you agree ?

Actually, I'd rather have a 3rd coalition all together; as for the game not starting on time, unforseen technical issues do happen.

Insofar as putting the red and blue on the same side, this won't solve anything for later missions; for now it'll make it easier, but later on, I'm sure it'll come up again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Actually, I'd rather have a 3rd coalition all together; as

Yes, it would be better if there were three, but it's not a real option for the moment. So long as there isn't open war in CAW between Russia and NATO, it makes sense to have them on one side, and the ULM on the other.

Play Hard - Play Fair

Squadron Leader "DedCat"

169th Panthers - http://www.169thpanthers.net