Saab JAS 39 Gripen

Demokrator

My short promo of the awesome Pink Tigger Gripen model:).

P.S. Better watch through youtube at 720p, because i'm shooting at 120 frames per second(Oh and I'm almost forget to mention bout fancy god rays effect:)), i dont know why, but if you watch through forum you only get 30 frames at max.:(.

Ok lads, here the little update or Directors cut if you wish:). I just added a little dialogue in the Swedish language, between the head of flight and the pilot:).

Edited by Demokrator
  • Like 1

Сan somebody tell me where I can find the radio conversations in Swedish, or SRAF frequencys?

If you are looking for recorded radio conversations, be aware that it is illegal to distribute anything heard on the air bands in Sweden. You can listen, but from a strictly legal standpoint you can't even tell someone what you heard, much less distribute it on YouTube.

Not that I think you will find black choppers landing on your lawn if you do, but perhaps worth keeping in mind.

I think the same applies in many other countries as well.

BTW, the acronym normally used is the RSwAF.

Nice to see the aircraft flying. Beautiful in the digital world as well.

Cheers,

Fred

Nice video Demokrator. :thumbup: That Grippen is a really nice model. Can you tell me the name of the artist and track that you have used in this video?

• Like 1

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Thanks for that. :)

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm