Night Vision?

Mike Busutil

I cannot get the Night vision working at all. I can turn on the cockpit lights and the "Night vision" switch but when I look out of the canopy I just get see a dark night. Any tips on what I am missing? Thank you for any help. :thumbup:

Night Vision goggles are something you put on by hand, there is no switch to turn it on in the cockpit.

Default command is Right Shift + H

You can find it under "Toggle Goggles"

Edited by raynor
additional information

gallery_1_1_23842.jpg

«« Fighter Combat Simulations »» |« 81° VFS Panthers - Spangdhalem USAFE » | DCS A-10C & Ka-50 Community | IL2 Cliffs Of Dover Spitfire No. 603 Squadron RAF |

Facebook | Twitter

Recruit Now !!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Grappolo!, e il prestito e' garantito !

Case: CoolerMaster HAF | MoBo: EVGA X58 SLI3 | CPU: Intel i7 980X | VGA: 2x 460 SE GTX SLI | RAM: 12G Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 PC3-15000 DHX Pro / Airflow II | HDD: OCZ Agility II 480GB | HOTAS WARTHOG | TrackIR 4 Pro | Saitek Pro Pedals

:doh: I see. I have not tried that but I will give it a shot. Thanks.

What is the "Night vision" switch i was using? It is a three way switch that says "Top" "All" "Off"

I believe that what you were seeing was the panel light switch, that can be configured to use with NVGs. I really don't remember if the manual mentions it, tough... :doh:

This is an amazing sim! 'Nuff said!:pilotfly:

YouTube: SloppyDog