Hot fix?

KaspeR32

Hey all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a short term hot fix in the works to fix the CTD during setup and the other minor bugs. Or will it be fixed in the next long term patch?

Loving the game though!

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

The only way you are going to get a useful answer is to be more specific about the crash and the bugs. If others people are having the same issues, I would recommend posting in those threads. In this new thread, I would try to provide details so that someone can help you.

Many bugs and crashes are user error. The only way for the Devs to figure out what needs fixed...is details!

Good luck.

Loving the game too!

NB

The only way you are going to get a useful answer is to be more specific about the crash and the bugs. If others people are having the same issues, I would recommend posting in those threads. In this new thread, I would try to provide details so that someone can help you.

Many bugs and crashes are user error. The only way for the Devs to figure out what needs fixed...is details!

Good luck.

Loving the game too!

NB

Hey Topcat you're absolutely right.

I was reading through some posts early on and noticed a lot of people talking about the Crash to desktop while programming their joystick and also people hearing the Master Caution during startup (until engines spooled up) so I just "assumed" they were known early bugs.

I'm going to look into Nats recommendation and see if that helps. =/

My bad!

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

If I remember right there was talk of a patch so Black shark and A10C would play nice together, I wonder if that patch might wind up fixing a few other issues also.

I do know we can trust ED! unlike some other developers they always come through with the goods.

Instead of talking about it on the forums they are probably coding right now:P

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals