Real A10 HUD videos.

Mule

Does anyone have any links that can point to any real A-10 hud vids. I have had a look on You Tube etc but didn't find much. It doesn't have to be specifically hud vids but video with radio chatter would be good.

I remember seeing a red flag video recently of A-10's doing there stuff with JTAC that was amazing would love to try to get a link for that.

Reps inbound for anyone that can help.

:thumbup:

Hello Sir.

Her is a video i stumbled upon a while back.

http://www.patricksaviation.com/videos/SUPERGT/2611/

Patrick's Aviation is generally a good place to find these kind of videos.

Hope it was what you where looking for!

Anyways enjoy, some are sad, some disturbing and some even funny.

/Krycek

• Like 1

= CAD = Krycek

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I try to save a life a day. Usually it's my own!

Not really a HUD tape but it has comms on it, I quite like it anyway.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A785D-M Pro | XFX 650W XXX | AMD Phenom II X4 B55 Black Edition 3.2ghz | 4GB Corsair XMS2 DHX 800mhz | XFX HD 5770 1GB @ 850/1200 | Windows 7 64bit | Logitech G35 | Logitech Mx518 | TrackIR 4

My TrackIR Profile ( Speed 1.2 / Smooth 30 ) - Right click & save as.

It looks like hot things really stick out way more on real IR mav's sensor than in the Sim. I had a feeling the same was true for the FLIR on the TGP. Hot things just don't seem to stand out as much to me as I expected them to, Compared to real life footage.

Nice videos, thanks

• Like 1

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

:bounce: <--- Oo oo, click me, click me...

It looks like hot things really stick out way more on real IR mav's sensor than in the Sim. I had a feeling the same was true for the FLIR on the TGP. Hot things just don't seem to stand out as much to me as I expected them to, Compared to real life footage.

Nice videos, thanks

Edited by Peyoteros
  • Like 2

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice videos, thanks

Glad you noticed it too. In DCS A-10 in my opinion the FLIR on the TGP is almost "useless" it's really a pain to detect even units closer than 5 miles.

I saw a video showing the FLIR and ground units were much more visible.

• Like 1

Glad you noticed it too. In DCS A-10 in my opinion the FLIR on the TGP is almost "useless" it's really a pain to detect even units closer than 5 miles.

I saw a video showing the FLIR and ground units were much more visible.

I feel exactly the same and this may be only me but it seem's the FLIR got even worse in the final release.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A785D-M Pro | XFX 650W XXX | AMD Phenom II X4 B55 Black Edition 3.2ghz | 4GB Corsair XMS2 DHX 800mhz | XFX HD 5770 1GB @ 850/1200 | Windows 7 64bit | Logitech G35 | Logitech Mx518 | TrackIR 4

I might get a kick in the face for posting this since it isn't an A-10 but since your from the UK, chances are you love the harrier.

Q8bmk4yZAJI

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:bounce: <--- Oo oo, click me, click me...

Great compilation thanks! :thumbup:

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On