User created training mission requests

I've made a few simple training missions for myself and I thought I would share them with anyone that might be interested. I did these so I could practice with either a specific weapon, mode, task, or different types of threats and to be able to quickly redo it. They all start in the air, generally right before weapons employment. Hopefully they will be of some use to others that are learning the ropes like me.:book:

Share your creations :smilewink:

Night Flares and Tanks.miz

Practice Helo Attacks.miz

Practice engines out landing.miz

SAM Hunt.miz

Night FAC Practice.miz

Ammo Depot.miz

MK-82AIR practice.miz

CCIP Bomb and Guns practice.miz

NIGHT 6 mavs 6 tanks 1 pass.miz

6 Mavs 6 tanks 1 pass.miz

River run popup gun.miz

Night bridges X 4.miz

Land at Senaki.miz

Practice Air Refueling.miz

Smoke Rockets.miz

Edited by Threshor
added a smoke rocket scenario
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

A real nice mix, Threshor. I'll be trying some of those. Especially looking at the night flares and tanks. Thank you

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

Just finished flying the night flares and tanks. Fabulous. I've never shot off a flare before (though I 've done some in real life and found this one will be repeated. I took out these tanks on my first pass. Lucky for me as my 2nd one was not nearly as good. PS The book is on its way to you

Screen_110312_130938.thumb.jpg.9274092849652982acb6e405d588b03f.jpg

Edited by dne48

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

Thanks, I set that one up cause I had never tried the flares, also. Try the river run and gun on the tanks. When I started that one I had trouble with one tank but now I can usually get all 5. You can edit them anyway you want if needed. I added a few notes to each scenario that I used for each but they may not be totally accurate for everyone or you may do things differently. I'd suggest anyone starting out with this sim to first get their joystick's hotas buttons setup and then do the training missions in the game.

dne48...Can't wait to start reading that book and looking forward to your next challenge. Thanks again

Excellent!! Thanks so much for this, great idea!

i7-920 @3.8Ghz / MSI X58m / 8GB DDR3 / 2 x HD5770 / Asus-vw226h @1920x1200 / 2x OCZ Vertex 2 80GB SSD's / Win 7-64 / TrackIR 5 / Saitek x52 / Razer BlackWidow Mech Keyboard / Razer Deathadder

Stuttering or fps problems? Updated April 25/11: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=68060

Check out this fantastic list of must have and FREE programs: http://www.logichaos.com/joomla/component/content/article/35-text-guides/82-ultimate-list-of-free-programs-for-windows.html

Thank's a lot for your work :thumbup:

Gigabyte P35 DS3L - Core2Duo 8400 @ 3600mgz - 2*2 giga dual Corsair Dominator - Palit HD4870 512mo - WD Sata 2 Caviar 500 & 320 giga & Raptor 150 giga- XP pro et Windows 7 64

Hotas Warthog - Pro Flight Rudder Pedals - Track Ir 5

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I use some of your missions and I didn't notice any problems. Ammos depot is my favorite. Very good mission in the mountains. Its good for training in hard terrain with sams and bombing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.