This is the second time in 2 days I have got this error: LEFT MFCD STUCK KEY

It shows up as the standard yellow box in the MFCD's and the problem is it can not be cleared. There is a thin purple outline next to the OSB that supposedly is stuck, and nothing I have found will clear the yellow error box from both my MFCD's.

I just got helios, and a touchscreen, and this error never showed up using the Cougar MFD's in the beta's.

I do not know if this error was just added in the Final Release, or in the latest patch, so it is hard to isolate the culprit.

Has anyone else ever got this error?

Yes I had it with my RIGHT MFCD. It was caused by one edge of my keyboard touching a physical button on my right Cougar MFD!

So, I, rather my keyboard, pressed that key over a long period of time and DCS interpretated this as "stuck key with right MFCD".

The message could not be cleared away however. Even when I noticed and releaved my Cougar MFD from the "pressure".

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

Yes I've had it a few times and assumed it was a Helios bug, not a DCS one. Have seen it whilst using Beta 4 and release. There's a thread on the SCS forum about it: http://www.scsimulations.com/forums/showthread.php?835-Sticking-Helios-keys!!

Craig introduced a mod in the latest Helios update (RC4) in attempt to resolve, but it's strange that you're seeing this with the Cougar MFDs. Perhaps a DCS bug after all.....

Intel Core i7-950, 6GB Corsair DDR3, Nvidia GTX460 1GB, TM HOTAS Warthog, CH Rudder Pedals, Track-IR4Pro, Helios

Well, I can confirm my Cougar MFD's were clear of any physical contact, so my mind is heading toward the helios and touchscreen being the next logical culprit.

I just posted this on the SCSimulations board, but I thought I would repost it here as quite a few here use Helios, and have had this error.

I think I just found a way to clear the MFCD Stuck Key error, but I need some of you to help me see if I am right.

I cleared it just now by putting my mouse cursor on the stuck MFCD Key in Helios, and then right clicking, then left clicking the stuck key. I may have been holding down the right mouse when I was left clicking multiple times.

• 4 years later...

Stuck Key

Not a lot of activity on this subject...... has it been fixed, if so how?

I am still getting the LEFT MFCD STUCK KEY ( and RIGHT...) error message repeatedly.

Win7 64bit, addon Virtual Cockpit A10 MFCD's program for Android Tablet (by bit-shift.com)

Error message occurs whether or not I am inputting via the Tablet or Mouse.

As far as I can tell, I am not holding down keys for a lengthy time nor holding multiple keys at the same time.

Any help would be appreciated.

chris from oz

• 4 years later...

Wow interesting I just got this today for the first time, that was a lovely surprise, I was in a hurry and was pausing and pressing and I guess I held it for too long.

And this is a campaign, thank god I was just roaming and waiting for the ground troops to get to the final objective location

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...