Addon question for Arma2

Napa

I've download 4-5 addons for Arma2 OA including the CBA and Extended Events Handler mod. I know very well how to install mods in Arma2, really simple actually, but when I run the game a message pops up with the warning that CAWeapons3 is missing. Also that message keeps interfering with the gameplay.

I looked all day today at bi-forums, armaholic forums and God only knows which other forums I looked into with no CLEAR response whatsoever from anybody. In fact I found a thread where somebody requested help at finding this file and instead they closed (didn't move it) the thread because it was in the wrong section. :mad:

Anyhow... to sum up. Does anybody know where I could find this file? :helpsmilie:

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

This is what i use to lauch my arma

-mod=@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_SM;@USSOCOM_core;@USSOCOM_maps;@cba;@JayArmA2Lib;@ACRE" "-nosplash

I don't know which mods ur using, but try to use the auto updater tools which can be found on the net (I forgot their names so...)

• Like 1

That error message, when does it pop up? As soon as you start the game or only if you try to play a certain mission? What addons are you using (the error message originates with one of them)? Also, isn't CBA=Extended Events Handlers, so you really should only be using CBA if I'm not mistaken.

That error message, when does it pop up? As soon as you start the game or only if you try to play a certain mission? What addons are you using (the error message originates with one of them)? Also, isn't CBA=Extended Events Handlers, so you really should only be using CBA if I'm not mistaken.

CBA = Extended event handlers??? Didn't know that.. I'll remove that and keep only CBA. Thanks :D

I'm using the WarFX mods and a rock mod.. I soon as I finish work I'll post the shortcut launch parameters so you guys can take a look at what I'm doing wrong.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

I fixed the CAWeapons3 message thanks to Lordwolf +1.

Now, once I'm in the menu GUI I get this message "No entry bin\configbin/CFGworlds.utes"

The hell is that?

Anyone had that before?

Utes is the island off to the South of Chesnarus.

Which mods are you using?

Also:

Are you running ArmA2 and OA in combined ops mode?

Are you running the box version of ArmA2 and the Steam version of OA?

This will help isolate a possible answer :)

Utes is the island off to the South of Chesnarus.

Which mods are you using?

Also:

Are you running ArmA2 and OA in combined ops mode?

Are you running the box version of ArmA2 and the Steam version of OA?

This will help isolate a possible answer :)

I'm using the WarFX Blastcore mod - Visual Effects (Dusty + MuzzleFlashes & Shell Casings)

- Lighting (Takistan & Zargabad have the same lighting as the Desert map)

- Sunlight (Removes the sunglare)

- Tracers (Updated Tracers)

Mikebart's Rocks mod and of course the CBA addon (along with CBA OA version)

I'm running ArmA2 OA Standalone Steam version with BAF DLC.

there's ur problem

Most mods need ARMA 2 Combined ops

I guess I'll have to buy ArmA2 (original) as well. That'll fix the issue right?

I think you need the standalone version of CBA for Operation Arrowhead, CBA_OA.

I do have that. It requires the original CBA to work though according to the readme file.

Here's the code:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe" -mod=@CBA;@CBA_OA;@mb_rocks;@WarFX-Blastcore;@WarFX-Lighting;@WarFX-SunLight;@WarFX-Tracers

It should, like LordWolf said most of the addons requires A2.

You wont regret it, Tchernarus is an awesome map, the Marines have some nice stuff never seen before in ArmA (LHD, UH-1Y, AAVP-7, LAV-25,...) + the Russians

I will, thanks for the help everyone.