Ipad addons list

Svetlano

I'd like to have one post that shows all the Ipad software and utilities released for the DCS A10c.

Could we group them ? How many of them exist ?

Please add names of the apps you know, the status of the project and where to get them and other relevant details.

Put gauges on there too? Nice app, too bad I don't own an iPad.

I did an app for Falcon 4 for Palm PDA back in the day, checklists, frequencies, calculators, maps, etc. Makes me want to get back into that stuff again. Just need an iPad.

Sorry no gauges.. they are just for show :hehe: but I'm thinking about animated switches. Just not sure what way to go and need to find some time for that.

www.Ipadpit.nl :pilotfly:

Not specifically for A-10C but think it's worth a mention is "Aeropad" for iPad.

I find it excellent for viewing/Zoomin/Panning the map for DCS that's in the download section. (And other game maps for that matter).

Also has a handy whiteboard to write info down on and features a night mode for dark environments.

Only thing missing is the ability to write directly on the map itself.

Not a free app though, can't remember the price, maybe $6.

Edited by Runibl

Runi. "IceCat"

Printable A5 F/A-18C Checklist

Win 10 Pro 64bit, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, Intel Core I7 9700K @4.7 - 4.9 GHz,

Nvidia Asus GeForce GTX 1080TI 11Gb, G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 C16 DC - 32GB (2x(2x8Gb)), Samsung 870 NVME + Multiple Samsung 850 & 860 EVO SSDs, Dell P2414H & U2414H Monitors.

Looks good but where did you find the download section?

The map on DCS download section:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/documentation/

a bit down called: "TC-1 Map".

Free to download last i checked.

Oh my. I have an iphone and had no idea this kinda stuff was available... can you tell me more about what I can do with my phone vs the ipad?

For the Aeropad, i'm not sure there is a difference except for size of the screen, don't have an iPhone myself.

Runi. "IceCat"

Printable A5 F/A-18C Checklist

Win 10 Pro 64bit, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, Intel Core I7 9700K @4.7 - 4.9 GHz,

Nvidia Asus GeForce GTX 1080TI 11Gb, G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 C16 DC - 32GB (2x(2x8Gb)), Samsung 870 NVME + Multiple Samsung 850 & 860 EVO SSDs, Dell P2414H & U2414H Monitors.

In a couple weeks, iControl DCS should be available

Find out more about it here. http://www.bit-shift.com/home/icontrol-dcs

iControl DCS/DCS Virtual Cockpit - Full featured iPad Cockpit - Now with Android support!

A10 Virtual Cockpit Free - Free limited functionality version of iControl DCS!

DCS Virtual Cockpit - Android version!

Follow on Twitter for all the latest news

I'm still pounding away furiously on the Mission Data Card for the iPhone, iPad2 about to be shipped and I'll begin working on the iPad version when I'm done with the iPhone. Got the database portion working, almost done with the mission card, then I'll add all the stock mission data. The checklist portion and airbase PDF's are done. Then all that's left is the encyclopedia and emergency procedures portion. I'm going as fast I can to get this our, putting lots of hours into this!

• Like 1

TM Warthog, Oculus Rift, Win10...

I'm still pounding away furiously on the Mission Data Card for the iPhone, iPad2 about to be shipped and I'll begin working on the iPad version when I'm done with the iPhone. Got the database portion working, almost done with the mission card, then I'll add all the stock mission data. The checklist portion and airbase PDF's are done. Then all that's left is the encyclopedia and emergency procedures portion. I'm going as fast I can to get this our, putting lots of hours into this!

Sickdog, Looking forward to it! Will it be multitask compatible? Knowing you can switch easy between app's this will be an great addition when using my Ipadpit!

Really looking forward to this! Please be sure to include the latest airfield diagrams (updated today) from shu77.

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

I can start with my A10C Ipadpit.

www.ipadpit.nl

Version 2 is ready and is a free download

(you need the Ipad/Iphone app "TouchIR+". Cost around 6$. With this tool you can customize my Ipadpit or make ipad or Iphone key controles for other game/sim's/apps yourself )

What iPad do you use? Which iPads do you recommend?

How does this work? (usb cable or wifi or phone servce)

Do you or can you use a docking station?

Edited by Wartski

W7 x64, i7 965, Rampage II Extreme, GTX480, 6GB Corsair 1866 cl7

What iPad do you use? Which iPads do you recommend?

How does this work? (usb cable or wifi or phone servce)

Do you or can you use a docking station?

I use the ipad1 and it works fine. But if you about to buy an new ipad i would go for the 2 anyway. It connect over wifi to a little server app that is running on the pc with a10. This way it can send the key macro's and return the screen grabs for the live mfd and cdu screens.

I use the ipad1 and it works fine. But if you about to buy an new ipad i would go for the 2 anyway. It connect over wifi to a little server app that is running on the pc with a10. This way it can send the key macro's and return the screen grabs for the live mfd and cdu screens.

Pardon my stupidity. I have an Asus Rampage II Extreme motherboard. As far as I know it doesn't have wi-fi. So I guess this ipad product would not work for me, right?

W7 x64, i7 965, Rampage II Extreme, GTX480, 6GB Corsair 1866 cl7

You need a wifi router to get your ipad connected to the internet and your local Lan. You pc can be connected to the router using a utp wire and so connect to the internet and Lan. The lan (local area network) is used to connect you ipadpit with the pc.

Edited by Ghost_unit13

Sickdog, Looking forward to it! Will it be multitask compatible? Knowing you can switch easy between app's this will be an great addition when using my Ipadpit!

yes, it already multitasks on my iPhone. Using in a mission tonight for copying 9-line info was working pretty well I must say! Mission card portion is done, just have to wire it up to the database saving/loading feature. Next is Emergency procedures, then finally encyclopedia. Almost there guys!

And yes, I'll update with latest charts from SHU.

TM Warthog, Oculus Rift, Win10...

• 1 month later...

Using the Touch IR app (w/ Auto Hotkeys in app purchase) mentioned previously, I've created an MFD for my iPhone. Here's the layout, feel free to use it how you wish. (You'll have to configure it yourself!)

The three buttons in the middle are to switch to different layouts, so you can switch from the left mfd to the right and vice versa, and I use the UFC available at the ipadpit site and have linked that in as well.

mfdFINAL.png.9da330fe574360fc4613b0d8dcbc94b8.png

mfdFINAL.zip