Photos request - HAWK, in-cockpit

Bucic

Pictures must meet the following criteria combined:

BAE Systems HAWK OR DIFFERENT TRAINER AIRCRAFT (even PZL-130-like turboprops will do)

in-flight

in-cockpit

forward hemisphere preferred (with at least few of the instruments visible - perfect!)

equal or larger than 1024x768

low-med altitude preferred

I tried at airliners.net but it returned either a search error or no search results. I'll appreciate any help.

Edited by Bucic

Its not allowing me to post more than 1 pic or edit posts as I keep getting some weird Object Not Found error, something to do with the forum url, nothing to do with the pictures as it happens when I just put text in the box instead of any pics or links.

Care to share purpose?

Let's say it's for a desktop background :)

The view is not from the cockpit...

...and this one is not in-flight :music_whistling:

ah but you said

in flight

in cockpit

to me that means either in flight or in cockpit.

You should of said, inflight and in cockpit.

;)

And what does combined criteria mean to you? :sly:

Anyway, thanks for your effort guys. Please let me know if you find what I'm looking for. In the meantime I'll focus on L-159.

And as a consolation

I guess when you see only cockit frame it doesn't make that much of a difference. And the vid is a gem!

BAE Systems HAWK

in-flight

in-cockpit

equal or larger than 1280x1024

I tried at airliners.net but it returned either a search error or no search results. I'll appreciate any help.

What version? AFAIK, they are all BEA systems even the T-45 is under contract from BEA... or at least I thought.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

:D

172+BAE+SYSTEMS+SECURES+%C2%A3500+MILLION+ORDER+TO+SUPPORT+HAL+IN+THE+PROVISION+OF+A+FURTHER+57+HAWK+AIRCRAFT+TO+THE+INDIAN+AIR+FORCE+%26+INDIAN+NAVY+2.jpg

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

MjdsVQO9x0Y

To whom it may concern,

BAE Systems HAWK

in-flight

in-cockpit

equal or larger than 1280x1024

hot babe inside

PS: The last criteria is a bonus from me..

tunleyreds1.jpg

and some other ones, but smaller (also with the red arrows:

tunleyreds3.jpg

photocomp.jpg

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

What version?

There's hope! :D And thanks for the dicumentary!

Any version that resembles the version most commonly known :)

hot babe inside

PS: The last criteria is a bonus from me..

Ha, nice one! :thumbup:

She may distracted me for a moment but I'm still after the OP criteria. Criteria edited to include forward hemisphere preferred.

Edited by Bucic

OK buddy, got you some really good stuff:

45146472.jpg

45147873.jpg

45151212.jpg

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Who's the lady?!

She won some kind of a contest (photography maybe) IIRC, but I can't find the link anymore..

Spoiler

Good stuff indeed, asparagin!

She won some kind of a contest (photography maybe) IIRC, but I can't find the link anymore..

That's why proper photos should have detailed info embedded within the files. Not to mention a proper file name.

3Sqn_Baron,

maybe. It's good I'm in a comfortable position of not being an identification geek so I might turn towards other A/C types and it won't make much of a difference to me :) See the revised criteria in the OP.