Oh pretty Please for a F-16, AH-64 and F-15E

GianS

Yes, took off from Eielson and tried to land at the Army base 15 miles away and crashed everytime. I'm sure it flies better then a 747 :D

Just, trust me :joystick:

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

F-16? What, were thirty eight sims in the last ten years not enough?

"Hell No" to ever seeing an F-16 sim again - If Tom Cruise is the over-glorified irritating douchebag Hollywood image of a fighter pilot, the F-16 is the over-glorified irritating douchebag Hollywood image of a fighter aircraft. Viper fanboys would have you believe they won ODS, OIF, OOD, and WW2.

Actually, if you have watched any recent movies, than you would know that the F-18 has been very overused. I barely ever see a viper in any recent movies.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

I think we`re talking games rather than films a bit more here. Too be fair the F-16is an extremely good aircraft so its used a lot. I`d say its time for somthing completely new. Sadly most of the stuff i`d like is two seat or highly classified. EG tornado or eurofighter.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing