Devil's Cross JTAC

Hey, I'm having a problem with the JTAC in Devils Cross

When i receive the coordinates from JTAC, they don't upload the actual waypoint

Instead they just give me the coordinates

How do i punch in these coordinates to create a waypoint? And do i even have to create a new waypoint, or will i see the location of the enemies on my TAD?

make sure your net settings on the TAD are 01 and 01

It depends on the mission. In some missions, like the first one, 01 and 01 is wrong. You are 01 of group 02 so in mission one it should be 01 and 02.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

It depends on the mission. In some missions, like the first one, 01 and 01 is wrong. You are 01 of group 02 so in mission one it should be 01 and 02.

Does it tell you this somewhere? Or is something you found looking at the mission in the ME?

_:Windows 10 64 Bit, I7 3770 3.4Ghz, 16 Gigs Ram, GTX 960, TM Warthog, Track IR 5 w/Pro Clip:_

Does it tell you this somewhere? Or is something you found looking at the mission in the ME?

I just listen to the reply when I ask the tower for permission to start the engines, they reply with your numbers first.

But im being told in the other thread that it doesnt matter as long as you dont change anything:

Never change the group id, it will be set correctly for you at the start of the mission. Group ID's are assigned so that each flight has a unique number, you can't base it on the flight number.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.