FLIM's mini pit progress

Flim

Hi again Flim. I am interesting as well man. I am really happy today. I had received my new Thrustmaster hotas warthog and i can't believe it, amazing joystick, so, i can start now with the cockpit.

Cheers guys and good flights.

---=ONLY ANGELS FLY HIGHER=----[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cuando llegues al final de tu cuerda, haz un nudo y aguanta. Franklin Delano Roosevelt

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. Franklin Delano Roosevelt

:pilotfly::thumbup: Buenos Vuelos-Good flights

Hi Flim,

Very nice looking pit. I was wondering when you actually get a change to fly do you normally use TrackIR. On the video I noticed a HUD view with only the front of the fueslage and Gun present. May I ask how you did this. Are there any more simpit friendly cockpit textures available or in development.

Thanks in Advance.

Very nice FLIM. I think i will do something close to your.

Can you told me how you managed the landing light? what card did you use?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7-960 / 12Gb Corsair DDR3 Ram / Asus GTX980 Ti Strix / Asus PB287Q / TIR 5+Clip Pro Logitech G13/ TM Warthog N°01295 / Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals / Win Seven 64bits/ TM Cougar MFDs (Vers. 1) / 1 Syncmaster 206BW running Helios

• 3 weeks later...

Flim,

Your still on selling this front panel ?

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

The lever is pretty simple... let me make another and then I can post how I did it!

Hey film.. How did you get the delay on your gear LEDs? I have three LEDs on my setup but they instantly light up. I'm trying to figure out the delay.

" I'm gonna have to be taking your car today. See I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have for this here vehicle."

Hey film.. How did you get the delay on your gear LEDs? I have three LEDs on my setup but they instantly light up. I'm trying to figure out the delay.

Ill answer for him.....he is using a Phigets board for the LEDs that is controlled by Helios. The gear lights will not come on until the sim says they are on. My guess is that your leds are wired to the gear handle position.

Airdog

| Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Mobo | i7 8700K @ 4.7 | 32 GB DDR4@3200mhz | Gigabyte 2080Ti OC 11GB| Samsung M.2 960 Evo 250Gb and 500Gb | Win10 Pro | Hotas Warthog #02743 | Track IR 5 | Toshiba 47" 120hz LED | Acer 23" Touchscreen | HELIOS |Oculus Rift-S|

http://www.blackknightssquadron.com/

Ill answer for him.....he is using a Phigets board for the LEDs that is controlled by Helios. The gear lights will not come on until the sim says they are on. My guess is that your leds are wired to the gear handle position.

thank you for the information.. yeah my leds are wired to the handle itself.. one more question.. how do you get helios to control the lights?

" I'm gonna have to be taking your car today. See I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have for this here vehicle."

• 3 months later...