Issue on training mission

jepessen

Hi.

I'm actually playing the Landing tutorial, and I've a strange behavior.

Tutorial goes fine until I must set the ILS frequency to 110.30.

The instructor tells me to set ILS frequency to 110 with the left wheel of the ILS panel, but when I do it, nothing happens and the instructor don't tell anything else.

What can I do to continue the training mission?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

PS: I'm using A10-C with Steam installation, version 1.1.0 (according to splashscreen).

Have you installed the updated training missions?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=75002

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

No. Are they not automatically installed by Steam? I'm also seeing that they are for version 1.1.0.8, while in the splash-screen version that appears is only 1.1.0. They are different or the minor version number it's not showed? Can I install them without any trouble?

Splash screen only shows the first three numbers. Steam version is 1.1.0.8. You can verify through Mission Editor > Misc > Credits.

No, those missions are not autoupdated. (Or rather, they were, but something went wrong. So instead of forcing a complete re-do of the entire patch which would be disruptive especially to Steam users it was easier to release the updated package separately while waiting for the next patch to make it through testing.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

No worries. Don't hesitate to ask if you need help with anything else. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Thanks for the prompt reply! I should have wrote this last night but I was too busy trying to land my A-10. I finally got it down and in good fashion after 3 tries.

I have been waiting for a game like this since Falcon 3.0. I can't wait to try out the Multiplayer, I just need to hone my skills first. You guys are the greatest!

HoF