[HELP!] See how my cockpit looks like now!!!

BaD CrC

OK, don't know what I did exactly but suddenly, no matter the graphics settings in the options, here is how my cockpit looks like:

SScreenShot_217.jpg

External textures, whether for helo or landscape are apparently set very low too. But everything is set to almost max in my options menu.

It looks like I have the same issue with A10C although it doesn't look that bad in the cockpit, but aircraft textures are now blurry, and I didn't change anything within the A10C files.

Did it happen to someone here? I tried many things with no success.:cry:

Go to your Ccc and put antialising on app controlled. When I had my crossfire set up I was tweaking my antialising and anistropic filtering. When set to low this is the same thing that happened to me. Resetting to default in the Ccc is what put it back to normal.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Atomic978
  • Like 1

=RvE=Atomic

Alienware Area-51, Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 3.2GHz, 8gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 Ram, EVGA SC GTX 570, Western Digital 1.0TB 64mb cache HD. Windows 7 Ultimate 64, Saitek X52 & Saitek Pro Peddals, TrackIR 4 Pro with Track Clip Pro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Like Atomic said, please open your CCC and remove any and all driver-level tweaks that apply. Possibly also disable Crossfire. If either works, you can try to re-activate individual things and see if it was them that caused the issue.

I'm betting on some texture management, AF, mip-mapping or similar setting.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Glad you got it. Take care and have fun.

=RvE=Atomic

Alienware Area-51, Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 3.2GHz, 8gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 Ram, EVGA SC GTX 570, Western Digital 1.0TB 64mb cache HD. Windows 7 Ultimate 64, Saitek X52 & Saitek Pro Peddals, TrackIR 4 Pro with Track Clip Pro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]